Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Advanced Landing Page Strategies for Higher Pay Per Click Conversions Webinar

I am about to start a Webinar entitled "Advanced Landing Page Strategies for Higher Pay Per Click Conversions." Landing pages are customized pages promoting a specific call to action based on the keyword, PPC ad combination that generated the click. More to come on what they are recommending. So far, they have an example of an HVAC contractor so I am hopeful that this will be focused on true small businesses.

3 comments:

james said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anab01 said...

I like the topic which has been discuss by you,i want to say thanks to you for sharing with me such a nice info.hpoe you'll soon give me more info regarding this topic,I'll waiting for that.
==============================
seo projects

Unknown said...

What an exciting experience!/Hilarious! Delightful! True!/wonderful stuff! thank you!


Online Marketing Melbourne