Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Stock Options Trading" Keyword Challenge

My father's online newsletter has a tremendous following. I have helped develop his process, online presence, and most of his search engine optimization strategies from our offices in Vermont. His latest challenge to me is the keyword "stock options trading". While I made him #1 in Google for "stock options strategies", he is languishing down at 174th position on Google for "stock options trading". My goal is to get him into the top 10 of Google. Currently, his home page is lacking content. It has good navigation but no real content to work with. Along with basic content and programming changes, I am adding a newseltter tool that will take his great weekly saturday newseltters and put the most recent articles on teh home page below the navigation. It's great for new visitors to read but will also help Google want to come back to the site and give it good rankings because of all the new relevant content.

0 comments: